Monday, July 19, 2010

Family


from left to right: Myself, my beautiful girlfriend & training partner pamela, mikee, art, maritza, katherine, charlie, fabi and mike.

this weekend i was able to spend time with a few members of my crossfit family, i'm so fortunate to be able to coach such amazing, inspiring, talented and all around great people.

we went to ft. davis to celebrate maritza's 30th birthday, and we had a blast! cool thing was besides the beer, and a few other things we ate pretty paleo and i felt good returning. well, besides sleeping on rocks, my back was pretty tight this morning while working on my snatch. last week i hit 175, and today i could only do 155, eh. next time. good news is i felt that i really brought it on my wod:
5 RFT
200 meter row
4 muscle ups (palms out at bottom)
10 power cleans, 135#
For time - 15:47

No comments:

Post a Comment