Sunday, September 12, 2010

Student Athlete Of The Month




here's jp, and the rest of the wolfpack after a brutal wod.

"I welcome you to the community of people who have decided that EASY will no longer suffice"

and the second athlete of the month is much deserving jp, we also welcome him to the staff here at EFS training center. i've had the pleasure of knowing jp and being able to call him a friend over the span of about 4-5 years now. he's an all around great guy, and certified BEAST (have you seen him with his shirt off!? sorry ladies he's taken.) jp was a skeptic for a while but after enough nagging, from yours truly, i got him to try it out. he was hooked. i regret it, haha, just kidding but he's always on my heels if he's not beating me. i can't wait to see what's in store for jp. he's disciplined, shoots for full range of motion even when no one's looking. jp hasn't been with us long, but he's already gotten his muscle ups down, kipping pull ups, and a solid snatch.
i can't wait to see what's next for him.

JP's vitals:

Name: JP

Age: 23

Howl ong have I been Crossfitting at CFEP: for 4 months

Favorite lifts: deadlifts, Powerclean, Front squat

Least Favorite lifts: heavy thrusters, sumo deadlift high pulls.

Favorite Wod: Grace, Fran

Least Favorite: Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or any type of AMRAP over 30 min

Source of Motivation: would be my CFEP Family, I can go in knowing I better bring my A game, because someone is always Giving their best effort. And its amazing to see people who work 40+ hrs a week have a family, and so many other things to do. Come in and Tear up a Wod! Or just is in amazing shape. It is motivation to know everyone at CFEP are average people doing amazing things.

Some of my goals: I would like to become all around good at every area of crossfit, especially my weak points I want to eventually compete in the Crossfit games.


again, congrats JP and keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment