Monday, March 21, 2011

Learning To Breathe

HAM- 24/7, 365, 366 on a leap year. No looking back.

mouth shut, he has been training diligently.
under the radar.

with a solid team of amazing individuals, also alone.
serenity.

will it pay off? is it too late?
only time will tell.

a lot of ground has been made up and to give less then 100% for the next 6 weeks would only be cutting himself short.

a new home, a new family.
temporary.

his body may ache, but his mind, his heart...will not let him quit again, EVER.

the comeback.

“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him."
and show him my salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment