Monday, August 2, 2010

Nutrition


tonight's dinner: shredded beef with bell peppers, and kiwi.

it's become clear to me how important nutrition really is in order to see true gains. looking at pictures from last year is pretty funny, i was a soft 160, this year after witnessing true athletes at the crossfit regionals, it really lit a fire from within me to really step my game up.

i had been hitting it hard since. crushing pr's, working on form, and dieting.

last week i peaked. i began eating horribly, and my wod's we're nowhere near what they should be. i knew what happened and although it was hard, it's part of the process.

back on paleo, trying to do 100% and get back into the swing of things.

today's wod:
5RFT of:
5 full squat clean to thruster, 135#
10 chest to bar pull ups.
For time - 9:30

oh, and i got a new pr on my deadlift, 405#.

stay tuned, for a new section of this blog coming before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment