Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ownership


again, sorry for the lack of posts. life has been so crazy. my schedule is hectic as some of you may know.

working 40 hour weeks, training, programming, and coaching all adds up.

so it's out there and i'm excited to say the least, yes, i'm talking about the South West Fitness Throwdown.

we're about 7 months out, and of course me and what i will be referring to my crew or the athletes i train with as "The Wolfpack" have been working hard with one common goal, to be the best, and bring our "A" game to the throwdown.
i'm anticipating to see feats that some think be impossible be done with ease. also, to see some people react when they realize, it's MUCH harder than they thought.
like i said since regionals i've been going pretty hard and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon as long as the good lord continues blessing me with my health.
so 7 months may seem like a long time, but it's not, believe me. feels like yesterday i was prepping for last years in which i placed 5th, not happy with that. it'll be interesting to see how the cards fall this year.
who will take it?
maybe it's my year. all i know is i'm going for the podium. and i wont stop.

7 months out....it's time:
TAKE OWNERSHIP, COMMIT.
Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment